Welcome, friends, to my shabby little blog. For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated with vintage things and the mysteries surrounding them. From little old purses and jewlery to books and trunks, I love imagining the possibilties of where items have been and what the original owner must have been like. Little mysteries that surround the past, like figuring out who those people in old family photos are, have been part of the reason I am inspired to scrapbook.
I hope to use this blog to inspire you to preserve your memories and find your creative outlet. With budget-friendly scrapbooking tips, detailed tutorials, and links to other creative inspiration maybe you will be able to leave here learning a thing or two.
Junkin', or "yard sale-ing" as we liked to call it growing up, has always given me a rush. I love to hunt for treasures and firmly believe the old saying, "One person's junk is another person's treasure." I randomly go junkin', but I plan to share my finds with you and will even be posting some finds and scrappy items in my etsy shop Abby Grace Vintage.
Here's a sneaky of my first etsy item. Check it out HERE.

6 comments:
Am I really the first to comment on your neat new vintage, shabby blog. Loving it and looking forward to lots of neat things. Also visited your Etsy shop and saw that book. Wow! that's nice.
adorable - hope your etsy shop is a success. =)
Welcome to the blogging world. I just started mine at the beginning of the year.
I could have written your 1st paragraph.
Congratulations on your new blog and Etsy shop, my dear friend! I wish you much success and fun doing it all :) Everything looks great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
{{Hugs}}
~Erika
Congrats Abby! Your blog is beautiful and I look forward to reading every tidbit as you post. I really think we must be sisters somehow! ;) We are kindred spirits, that's for sure. ♥
It is very beautiful Abby...good luck on your new adventure!
Post a Comment