Last Saturday, we spent the morning running to a few yard sales in the neighborhood. I'm not one of those people that load up every. single. weekend. to find carloads full of stuff....that's just not me. I mostly just stop places here and there when I see a sale that catches my eye. On this particular day of junkin', I found several things for others and was afraid I wouldn't find any yummy vintage goodies for myself. Luckily, I did find some things that made me happy. Here are most of them...
Drapery fabric can be VERY pricey sometimes, and the one in the middle will match my kitchen perfectly:
Some Baby-sitters Little Sister books for a sweet young reader I know:
Can you tell we love books? These audio books are for long hours on the road:
Now for my fab finds...this vintage, PINK organizer to put scrappy embellishments in. Isn't it wonderful?
Check out that satin quilting!
"Dream House Closet Accessories"
How stinkin' cute is that name?
My other favorite find of the day was my Hobnail Milk Glass Lamp
...AND it actually works! I used it while I was scrapbooking the other night!
Shouldn't all lamps come with cute key-looking switches?
After a little cleaing, that milky glass was so sparkly and shiny....I LOVE it!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your comments & would love to hear about things you collect. Also, thanks to all of you who became followers...you made my day! :o)

2 comments:
I knew that had to be a lamp when you showed the little teaser. I had a tree lamp (before your time) that had the same little key looking thingy for turning it on but the globes were a golden glass. Love your finds, especially the drapery fabrics and the pretty pink piece. Now if it were just some color other than pink!! LOL
Great finds Abby! I had a lamp kind of like that when I was a little girl. Love the turn key! The pink thing is adorable. I've seen them in blue. I think they're for stockings and such for the drawer, but you're right, it would be awesome for scrapbooking!
Post a Comment