Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 Things About Me Today...

1. I took pics of my new paper & now the computer
won't recognize my memory card.

2. My recent late night treat has been yummy
Starbucks ice cream...sigh.


3. It's supposed to rain today, and I love it when it
rains...hate the nervousness that some storms bring tho.

4. Seriously, I need to do some cleaning & organizing.

5. Looking forward to the series finale of LOST on
Sunday, but sad at the same time...

6. My sis whipped out 3 cute layouts in no time flat
last night, & since we're slightly competitive, I need to
get my hiney in there & scrap!

7. Seems I need to make a major grocery run, along with
picking up some yarn, spray paint, & a punch I'm kicking
myself for not getting (bet you're wondering what projects I
have up my sleeve, huh?)

8. I want to see The Last Song & Letters to Juliet...btw,
Date Night was hilarious!

9. Loving the smell of Twilight Woods hand sanitizer by
BBW...(gotta stop that hand sniffing tho, ppl are starting to
stare).

10. Always inspired by HER creativity and recently by
THIS incredible layout, THIS cutsie shirt, & THIS gorgeous
mini along with those yummy stamps...

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me something about you!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Twilight woods is my lotion and my body wash scent! I love it!

GLOANN said...

Thanks for that link. Love her LO and all that creativity. Added her blog to my favorites.

Yep, better stop smelling your hands, at least in public.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love love love the Twilight books and movies...but not the BBW scent.

Unknown said...

Ok... your hiney better get in gear because this gal has her scrappy pants on again tonight (I hope). But, I will have to make it fast because the season finale of Grey's is on tonight. So stinkin excited but like u said about LOST, I am a little sad because it will seem like forever before it starts back up again. During the summer is when I have more time to watch TV and everything goes to re-runs. Lol. Your blog looks great BTW!