Remember my lovely new papers I posted about HERE? I dug out some pictures I had been "saving" for a long time, my new The Girls' Paperie papers, along with some other embellishments I love to create this page. I love how it turned out. I was inspired by Ronda and her paper lace technique HERE to make my own paper lace ruffle.
Supplies used:
*paper: The Girls' Paperie
*punches: Martha Stewart crafts
*flowers & sticker title: K & Co
*journaling sticker: October Afternoon
*paper clock: My Mind's Eye
*small metal clock: The Paper Studio
*brad/turns: Making Memories
*staples: Tim Holtz tiny attacher
*ink: Colorbox cateye
other: sewing machine/pop dots
I also wanted to leave you with a little thrifty tip. If you don't have much of or really like the paper you are using and want to make it last, use your paper trimmer or craft knife to cut out the center of the sheet that is covered up. Just leave enough room for the sheet on top to be adhered to the background. This will give you a section of the paper to use to make other embellishements like those punched butterflies I used. I also like to write the date I completed the layout along with the supplies I used for it. On this layout, I decided to journal on the back as well.

3 comments:
Great layout and tip!!!
Love this frilly LO. Especially like the idea of doing some extra journaling on the back. Will have to remember that for those times when I have so many photos that I just cannot work in any journaling.
I do that all the time, save my middles!!
Post a Comment