Between road trips and the holiday, I have been a bad blogger! It has been SO hot here, and I pretty much hate hot weather. I'm more of a fall, winter, spring sorta gal. I was lucky enough to have a block of creative time and created a couple of layouts, but mostly I taught my little sister and her friend how to make handmade flowers and cards. I think they are addicted to papercrafting now.
Since I think most blog posts without pics are useless, here is a picture of some of my new punches. I picked them up on a few different trips to TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Judging by the color, I think they originally came from Walmart. Since I had been wanting some of them for a while, I snagged them at a great price. When it comes to punches (or cute paper or ribbon or Thickers or....), I have little self-control. What supply do you have a hard time passing up?


3 comments:
Those are cute! I have the white versions of the zig zag embossing one and the top lacy one. You use punches a lot so I know you'll love these. I think my addictions are the same as yours ... pretty paper, punches, ribbon, and Thickers. I've had to stop buying acrylic stamps altogether because I could never resist and have way too many, hee.
{{Hugs}}
~Erika
Every supply that is cute :)
I love thickers too! Joann's had punches on sale over the weekend and I had to give a few too! I like the MS punches in the photo...I have one of them :)
Post a Comment