Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Never say never...


Wanna know what that pic is besides a big mess? 

Yep, you guessed it. 

A stack of scrapbook pages.  People used to amaze me by saying they had iris containers full of pages or stacks of them waiting to go in albums. 

I never understood why they didn't put them away...

until now. 

A couple of mine need journaling or a date or some glossy accents to make sure something is stuck down. I have several empty albums, I just need to commit to one and load it up. 

Decisions, decisions.

After spending the morning cleaning up my scrappy corner a bit, I feel ready to tackle these last minute completions and then plan to add them to albums.  Wish me luck! 

Soooo....are you a stacker or do you put them away after finishing?

I'm thinking about seeing if I have one of those tiny, long shelves that has the little notch in it where I can prop up recent layouts and change them out periodically. 

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a stacker! I probably have a dozen layouts that need to be put away!

SAHM said...

I have a stack right now too. I just put a bunch in albums a couple of weeks ago, so my stack is sort of short right now.