Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where has the year gone???

This year has flown by and been full of so many changes. Since my schedule and free time have seriously been trimmed to nothing, I decided to use some gift money to treat myself to something I've been wanting to do for a while...subscribe to Studio Calico. I just love their exclusive items and the way they put their kits together.

I debated about it for literally months and decided it would save me time in the long run, since I can just pull a kit and go with it when I have a spare 30 minutes.

I'd love to splurge on other items but am taking it slowly. Here are a few of their fabulous shop items that are on my wish list:

1. Documentary line (sadly I have none) & Elementary
2. Applejack & lunchtray Mr. Huey
3. Stamps: natalee, Noah, Jett, addy sentiment
4. Napa Valley kit
5. Jenni Bowlin inks (esp malted milk & chewing gum)
6. Sewing notions
7. Wood veneer stars

I'm sure I'll slowly build up if they dont sell out. :)

Hopefully I'll have some new things to share soon. I made wreaths for Christmas and will share a pic soon!

Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

GLOANN said...

Hi Abby, so glad to see a new post on your blog. Keep checking all along but had just about given up. Sounds like your life has gotten mighty busy, but I hope it's smoothing out for you. Will look forward to seeing some pics soon.